BevQ App E-Token for Liquor order: The BevQ app has launched and is available at the google play store to download for android users. The BevQ app generates e-tokens that need to be shown at the liquor store to purchase alcohol. citizens of Kerala are now able to download the Mobile BevQ App to purchase the liquor through online mode until the lockdown is lifted. Get here the BevQ Download link, the process to download, e-token generation method & the guidelines to purchase the Liquor etc.
Download the kerala BevQ result 2020 here
Fresh Update- Kerala State Beverages Corporation (BEVCO) confirmed that BevQ has passed the google guidelines & download started from Wednesday(27 May 2020). The BevQ Mobile app, developed by the Faircode Technologies in order to purchase the liquor through E-token. Those who wish to purchase the Liquor need to register first & generate the e-token through BevQ app. Download link is available & check the direct link below.
Kerala beverages app Live Updates- after the Launch, BevQ app was downloaded by 1 lakh users within one hour. Users are claiming that they are not getting the OTP or one-time password while registration. also, some users claimed that the app does not include the “option to choose a slot.” the company and Excise department of Kerala are currently working on this issue. the issue will be resolved soon.
BevQ App Download link
The BevQ e-token generation App is finally available on the Google Play store for android users from 28th May 2020. To avoid the huge crowd at the liquor shops, BEVCO has launched this Liquor purchase app, so that the social distancing norms can be maintained. Citizens of Kerala can generate the e-token to book the time slot to purchase the Liquor. According to the mentioned time slot in e-token, one can buy the liquor without standing in the long queue.
Check here- the list of participating shops and bars here
How does the BevQ App works?
- once the registration process is completed, generate the e-token from the BevQ App. This token will be scanned by the liquor store licensee following which the alcohol will be handed to the customer.
- as per the mentioned details like district, time slot, address BevQ app will direct the customers to the nearest shops through GPS .
- one can buy the liquor once in four days means once in a week.
Note- people residing in the red zone are not allowed to purchase the liquor through the app or by any means.
How to download the BevQ App (Kerala beverages app) online
- go to Google play store
- or visit the link- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ksbcvirtualq
- Click on the install Tab
- After installation, open the App and register with name, mobile number, and Pincode
- OTP will be received and registration will be completed
- now start with e-token generation procedure
BevQ App download link– check here
How to Register and generate E-token online?
- after installation open the BevQ App(English/Malyalam lang)
- enter the name , pincode, Mobile Number and register
- click on the Submit Button
- After entering details OTP will be generated to verify the details
- Now, select Beverage type- Liquor Beer/Wine.
- choose the option and provide the Details to book the time slot
- After booking the time slot, you will be sent a confirmation message and QR code. You have to show the QR code at the shop counter to buy the liquor.
What it BevQ App- BevQ is a virtual queue application and token generator service provided by Kerala state beverages corporation ltd. Inorder to maintain the social distancing especially in this covid scenario this app will be usable and the client can book a queue number and token for assuring his place in the queue in the specified time slot.